Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Online Fitness/Support Group Starting Soon!

Hi Friends,

I am having so much fun with my July group of teachers wanting to improve their health, stay accountable, meet new friends, and possibly lose some pounds in the process!!  Words can't express how having a support system in place during a weight loss journey is so crucial. 

We workout out at home or in our own time, stick to meal plans we create, and check in on our closed Facebook group each night. I have even created contests and scavenger hunts to make it fun and motivating!  

It's a great way to start the beginning of the next school year (eek!) with a plan and support!

My next group starts July 28th. If you are interested in any of these things,  please e-mail me for details!  I promise you won't be sorry!  Here are my results so far!  

Email me at apieceoftheapple@gmail.com to join me!

Erin❤️

0 comments:

Post a Comment